Building upon these already lofty foundation blocks, the latest edition of the Advance takes another huge step forward. Most notably, it now features the world’s highest-performing YAMAMOTO neoprene rubber. Still maintaining its modest price tag, the Advance wetsuit is the perfect choice for beginner or intermediate swimmers looking for a comfortable and performance-focused wetsuit for training, racing or simply exploring the open water. 10 different materials are used in the Advance wetsuit, to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point. And there are No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching, to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort.
• Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke.
• 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth.
• AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water.
• Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down.
• 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
• High Visibility prints to help stand-out when in the water
• Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
• Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ’soft-close’ fit around the neck.
• Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency.